Sunday, March 01, 2009

Great day.

I spent around 260 getting almost all the stuff I needed -- 72 studio coloured pencils, 4 new acrylic brushes, tubes of acrylic paint, a new school bag, files, pens..



Studied with kaiying at bk and interchange macs yesterday, something really funny happened :P (I'll blog about that soon haha)


Went to blc in the morning today,

bused/trained to bugis to meet glenda, sandra and bekloo @ bugis junction for lunch (and met megan on the way). We were supposed to find the john sloman econs tb at bras basah but it was out of stock everywhere ): I even bumped into valerieteo at popular! :D

met my mom there afterwards and we walked to SAM in the rain to watch the exhibitions.






bye no time to blog this entry's for my own reference. (and I haven't replied to tags for a long time either!)

No comments: